Thursday, April 7, 2005

At first, this had nothing to do with peanutbutter...and NOW there's a POTATO involved?!?!?

It made perfect sense at the time.
Right.
So, I stepped outside yesterday afternoon and my first thought was "My GOD they're like ANTS!" Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The green space, and all other available patches of lawn, were alive with swarms of....COLLEGE STUDENTS! Many people were outside enjoying some of the first warm weather of the year. I had a strange urge to pull out a gigantic magnifying glass and roast them all. >_O
But alas it was cloudy...
My next instinct was to retreat to the safety of my room, but I quelled it and bravely ventured forth into the massive throng. On my way to my destination (band practice) I met a friend, we joined forces and set out on a quest to slay the evil dragon and rescue the princess!
...Okay, so maybe we just had a brief conversation before going our separate ways...Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'd've updated sooner...but I was waiting for people to comment. =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

XDDD

Woo. Fun stuff. XP

---May the spoofs guide you---
Mouse