Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A few little things.

I guess that last post wasn't the best one to dissappear after for two or three weeks. I'd actually forgotten about it though, until someone finally commented on it. :d

I walked outside this morning and thought, "Oh hey, it snowed."

I don't really understand the plot of My-HiME, which means I'm basically reduced to watching it for the fanservice, and in hopes that the plot becomes more clear in volume two. O_o
Also, I started watching it, so I have to finish it. >_<
Damn OCD. D:

I think I've finally found a church I like.
As in: may actually go back to, and on a regular basis.
We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hooray for a church you like! :D

my hime? never heard of it... but it does sound like something with fanservice in it. :P hee.