Saturday, April 12, 2008

Speedway coffee has never let me down.

And it's cheaper than Starbucks.
So....I HAS A KOMPYOOTAR MASHEEN!
Uh...it's shiny and fast and new....
But I don't have internet access or security yet...so I'm still blogging from the library. XP
But even without the intarwebz, this still means that my FIRST AND FAVORITE GAMING PLATFORM IS BACK IN ACTION!
Of course... no online play...and I'm horribly out of date on games, but....eh, whatever.
Also: Any crack dreams I may have been nursing about having enough left over from my tax return to get a Wii or maybe just a DS, even assuming I didn't get any games right at first, were quite shattered when I got the tri-core processor instead of a dual core, upgraded to 19" monitor...and oh yeah...SALES TAX! >_<
Ironic that more than $50 of my tax return/econimic stimulus payment went straight back to good old Uncle Sam. >_<
And I still haven't gotten internet security software...figure another $100-$150...plus the fact that my scanner sucks worse than a hole in a spaceship and won't be getting replaced any time soon....I hate computers. >_<
No really, I'm very excited to have one that doesn't suck for the first time in ages, and I plan to take good care of it.....by which I mean push it to it's limits until it explodes and takes me with it....keep an eye on the papers for headlines like "MAN KILLED BY EXPLODING COMPUTER" or "BATTERED PC TAKES REVENGE IN TRAGIC DOUBLE SUICIDE"....
New sentence format today...ENTER THE ELIPSIS!
Which is a really cool word...okay bye.

No comments: