Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Touching is gooooooooood!

Let me say first: the boomerang in Phantom Hourglass? Teh awesomez.
So, yeah, after much deliberation (read: wandering from store to store until I found myself in Walmart's electronics department) I decided not to get a Wii, but to instead get a DS, LoZ the Phantom Hourglass, and several pieces of peripheral hardware for my PC (Speakers (w/ sub woofer), Joystick, wireless mouse and keyboard, etc...)
So...no Wii, no Okami (yet, at least I can get this one for PS2), no Metroid Prime III (next year, I hope), and no smash brothers.
But, I've got all but one of the transformers toys I currently want.
Aaaaand...my computer rocks. :D
Okay.
Next time Raptur's here, there's a SNES rom I've been wanting to do 2-player.
It will bring back memories. (top view air combat game)
And be awesome.
And I now have two controllers for my PC, so no more sticking someone on the keyboard. :D

That's all, taa.

No comments: