Friday, February 11, 2005

Get your own box

That's what it says on the back of my Cheez-Its. And I have to say, it's tough to argue with a statement like that. Fortunately, it is my own box.
You know, I never get any good rants. Probably because I'm too lazy to do it while I'm mad, and so I put it off until I've calmed down...
*sigh*
Well anyway, my plans for this weekend were shattered by an attack of concsience.
I realized that my time would be better spent working on my make up assignments for last semester.
Oh well, there's other fish in the sea.

2 comments:

working on my sincerity said...

Mmm...cheez-its. And, it's okay. Rants usually don't turn out that good, anyway, because you'll usually end up saying something you don't mean to. Speaking from experience? Yeah, I guess so. Donno if that's how it's been for you.

Yuck, make-up work. Sorry your weekend was smashed. :( Good luck with that. ^^;

---May the spoofs guide you---
Mouse

Yensil blogs again! said...

Thing is, it was more of a rant against failing technology and circumstances than people.
I doubt I would have said anything hurtful and irreversible since I was the only one at fault. ^^;