Monday, February 7, 2005

But there's still some water in the bucket.

Well, I went looking for inspiration.
I read through comments on all of my old posts.
And I read a few of the posts themselves.
I selected six posts that I feel are worth revisiting.
I'm going to list and discuss them in order from oldest to newest.
I suggest you follow the links and read them, and even post comments on them, since I'll be keeping my eyes open...
So, first...

The Insomniac Kitty
Well, I'm sure all of you oldbies remember this, and I hope you newer readers will take a look.
In fact, this is the reason for my second AIM SN.

Love at first sight?
Some of you may notice that I changed the name of this poem.
I figure that those of you who know her know enough to keep your mouths shut about it.
Anyway, I'm over it. I just wanted to revisit this.
And thanks for that comment Tamara.
I was quite surprised to see it, but I knew right away who it was.

*sigh* I was so depressed when I wrote this.
Well, I was.
Go read it.
Leave a comment...no one did at the time.

Remember...
Where would we be without a little bit of patriotism?
I wrote this shortly after 9/11 this past year.
Have we forgotten the tragedy so soon?
It seemed no different from any other day, this time...


You gotta look to see.

I still can't see them.
Which is too bad because they would have been a good source of inspiration.
Better than my emo music.

Rejected in the Rain
This poem is still hanging on my wall next to the one I wrote about Karen, which I discussed earlier in this post...shame on you if you didn't follow the link to read it.
This one is kinda wierd, isn't it?


Oh yeah, I should post a link to my Deviant Art site so you guys can see some of the stuff I do besides poetry, although that is still my strongest form of expression.
It's here.
And now I'm going to go look for some poetic inspiration some more.
Suggestions are still needed. (see previous post)

1 comment:

working on my sincerity said...

Inspiration can be found in the oddest places. :o

Wow, I'm surprised that I remember all those posts. Should I be? Hm...rereading through your poems, I suddenly have the urge to write some of my own. xD *passes on the inspiration to you* .....later. ^^

---May the spoofs guide you---
Mouse