Friday, September 10, 2004

Web Comics Can Be So Addicting!!!

Yes, that's where I was for the past two days...sorry, I couldn't tear myself away long enough to actually write a blog post. I'd kinda like to leave a poem today...but I haven't really written much of anything recently...and between writing that and now...I have taken a short set of couplets, and turned it into a full poem...YAY!
So anyway, Nothing much new to report, I suspect I aced my chem test today (first one done even!) But other wise, Just another week so far in the life of a college freshman. *sigh* Oh well, adventure will find me someday when I least expect it. Until then, here's that poem

A Random Thought, A Late Night Ramble

One of the things, I often say
I wonder if it'll rain today?

I didn't think that I could tell
It's becoming like my special hell

I think of thoughts, they often rhyme
And without trying half the time

I'm going off somewhere
Outside to get some air

But I'll be fine I bet
After I've had a cigarette

When I come back later tonight
I don't know if I'll feel all right

It's late, I should be sleeping
Instead I sit here weeping

And sometimes while I smoke
I wish that I'd just choke

It'd do the world some good
They never understood

Then I think of friends who care
Who my burdens sometimes bear

It makes me smile inside
I swallow down my pride

But I can't hold back the tears
Nor hide regrets and fears

But I'll be strong I know
I've got a long way left to go.


That's all I have for now,
Jens

EDIT: Oh yeah! I just remembered, I plan to put in a links section soon...not sure if that'll get done before or after I finish my poetry archiving site, hopefully I'll get both done this weekend...unless I decide to have a life instead, we'll see!

Kay, Bye (fo realz this time)
Jens

No comments: