Sunday, September 5, 2004

They Are Y'Know

Okay....now what? I've got a title, I've got a link....and now you tell me I'm supposed to have content too?????
WTF is up with that?!?!? Did I mention that I'm writing a comic strip? I probably did if I've talked to you recently....so far all I'm doing is writing it. It looks good so far...I need to learn to draw people though.

aaanyway, I have no poems or humorous conversations for you today...why? you thought I was ahead with poems??? yes well, one is being held back for review and possible revision, the other is...kinda short...i'd like to add to it a little if I can. As for the humorous conversation, I'm waiting for the other participant to get back from wherever she is that she can't get online, which you don't need to know...and um...I'm also waiting for an appropriate link, and I wanted to use that one today, it seemed to fit because I had a few "asshole" problems...although...none of them were...ninjas...this time...If they had been ninjas they would be dead now...as it is they are merely mollified...that's what they get for verbally assulting me...I win They lose, they are now afraid of me. All is as it should be...*goes to check the ninja traps*

And just so that I don't feel like this blog was a complete waste...I have 2 pictures for you, I drew these in an attempt to cheer a friend up...it worked too:

So remember: When You're down in the dumps...Fluffy and Silky say "Be Happy! Smile! Sadness makes the world a darker place, it's scary and doesn't have a bathroom...DO IT FOR THE TOILETS!!!!"

YOU ARE OVERWHELMED BY THE SIMPLISTIC CUTENESS OF MY PETS!!!!!
Jens

No comments: