Thursday, September 2, 2004

Dang I Miss Those Things!

I may stop posting links in my title regularly, it can be difficult to find one that matches the situation...I may actually go out this weekend. Of course, I'm still waiting for money, so maybe not. Yeah...well, apparently the jazz band needs trombones so it looks like I'll finally be getting off my lazy ass and doing something. That's probably a good thing. I'm actually looking forward to it. Although I need to try and find out when and where again as I have forgotten. Shouldn't be too hard...Well, I have another poem done, hope you enjoy it.

Train Of Thought

Life is love, Love is trust
Ashes to ashes, Dust to dust
From whence ye came, Ye shall return
Death comes for all, None does he spurn

I'm on a train, The thinking kind
A train of thought, It's in my mind
Understanding hits, Cuts like a knife
If life is love, Then love is life

The whistle sounds, I've reached the station
The thoughst are quiet, At destination
The silence settles, Like a dove
Love is trust, So trust is love

Nowhere to be, Nowhere to go
Stay where I am, My thoughts now slow
In a world so full, Of pain and strife
Can we conclude, That trust is life?


Think very carefully before you try to answer that question. Can you truly live without ever trusting? Don't you trust the sun to come up every morning? No matter what, everyone has to trust on some level. And people who have trust issues usually aren't very happy with their lives...

Well that's food for thought,
Jens

No comments: