Sunday, September 5, 2004

You Try At Least 20 Variations of Your Password Before You Realize That Caps Lock Is On

Yes, I had a little bit of trouble logging in...I'll get over it. In the mean time, I have a few things to share with all of you. Firstly, My computer punched me in the face today! I was leaning it on my lap, lying back on my pillow, I was happily using my mouse when all of a sudden, the thing tilts forward, and the edge of the screen catches me on the lip...OW!!! And I managed to have my printer fall on me twice (I forgot fold it up and wrap up the cord...it's on a shelf above my bed and if not stowed can be quite hazardous)
But more seriously (though not much) I am 25 cents short of a load (of laundry)...And I've finally started work on my Poetry website, no more digging through my blog archives to find one you missed! The site will be organized for easy viewing and...stuff, It will also include my comments on the poems I have written, and perhaps (if anyone wishes to submit) the thoughts of other people as well. I hope to have it done by wednesday. I am actually going somewhere today, I have an assignment which involves eating foreign food and then writing a few paragraphs about it, therefore I am going, with a group of people from my class, to a Puerto Rican festival. I have had many types of latin american food, but Puerto Rican is not one of them, I look forward to trying it. Uh...I think that's about it...I'll probably post again tonight, about the festival, and I'll try to include a poem on that one...My concern is that it's too serious for thsi post, plus (this is the big thing) I don't feel like writing out an explanation for it (and it needs one, it's too easy to misinterpret) and YES I do like trains...
Sadly I have no entertainment to share with you today...HEY! ISN'T THAT A DEMONIC DUCK OF SOME SORT!?!?!?
*runs away*
Jens

No comments: