Sunday, September 26, 2004

IF YOU HAD YOUR LIFE TO LIVE AGAIN...

Would you live it any different? Regrets, loss, things we could have said or done to change the way our lives are today.

Yeah, I have my own regrets. I regret I didn't go on the band trip to Disney World my freshman year. I regret that I didn't get my Eagle rank in Boy Scouts. I regret that I failed calculus my senior year and that I didn't work harder in High School. I regret every single time I didn't ask a girl out when I had a perfect chance. I regret that I never said "I love you" to a very special girl.

Life's too short to live in the past. There's not enough time to spend much of it regretting. We suffer the consequences of our actions, we learn from our mistakes, and we move on.
Maybe I would change some thngs if I had a second chance, maybe not. Most likely I would instinctively react the same way and make the same choices, despite what I knew. That's just who I am.

No time for regret, just time to move on,
Jens

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Agree...although, there is something i would so change. when my parents got divorced, i would have gone with my dad instead of my crazy mom...so yea. but i think thats the only thing...but then when you think about it. had you changed that one thing, do you think youd be where you are today? because then i WOULDNT change it...oiy..haha...buh byes!!!
Patti