Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter, everyone! And now for some nostalgic reminiscing!

So anyway, it's 5 am on easter Sunday, and I've come to the sad conclusion that I am unlikely to get any chocolate this year. :It'd be really nice if I checked my mail later this week and found a chocolate bunny and a bunch of M&Ms in an old Hershey syrup container (the bottle is bunny shaped and brown)
I remember how every morning on Easter sunday I'd wake up and find the afore mentioned Hershey bottle at the foot of my bed, filled with M&Ms.
That was one of the really cool traditions my parents had.
After church, me and my brother and sister would hunt for eggs and our chocolate bunnies (we got one each)
In addition to the hard boiled eggs which we helped to color the week before, we'd also find plastic eggs filled with such goodies as Hershey Kisses, chocolate eggs, and other sorts of candy.
But the best thing about Easter was spending time with my family. I had alot of fun trying to find my dad's cleverly hidden eggs.

It seems really wierd to have Easter in March,
Jens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*hugs* Happy belated Easter, Yensil. ^^

I always really enjoy your reality checks.

---May the spoofs guide you---
Mouse