Sunday, March 20, 2005

Yay! I found it!

This poem was nearly lost to the world when my laptop died. >_<
Fortunatey I had posted it on a forum I frequent and was able to find it after a bit of digging. >_<
Enjoy!

Poetry
How many lines of rhyme will issue from my breast?
Before at last my earthly form is laid to rest?
How many root beers consumed, and lovers lost?
To fuel the fires of passion and give them voice, what cost?
And when shall poems be written?
Be it early morn or late at night?
Or when the sun is shining bright?
And when shall I be smitten?
With inspiration
For syncopation
And is it worth it in the end?
All the broken hearts which never mend
The moods which rip and tear and rend
And force me to my keyboard to write
Until it finally turns out right.
And then, what joy, what happiness, it's done!
And time to write another one...

2 comments:

working on my sincerity said...

I remember when you wrote this, and I'm glad it wasn't lost. ^^

Uh...hi. XD

---May the spoofs guide you---
Mouse

Yensil blogs again! said...

I was already in gear.
I must just have a good ear
For putting together
Words of a feather.