Tuesday, January 22, 2008

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to see it except a blind man, is he in danger of being crushed?

Gaaaah work is a drag.
Also I am losing my sanity in that place.
I'm usually so tired after work that I don't bother to even stop at the library on my way home. And even if I do, blogging is near the bottom of my list of things to do online and is often neglected. >_<
Yesterday I spent the last two hours or so at work repeating the following shakespeare quote over and over and over. >_<

"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps in this petty pace from day to day.
To the last syllable of recorded time, and all our yesterdays have ligthed fools
the way to dusty death. Out, out brief candle! Life's but a poor player
that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is hear no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

It seemed appropriate...nevertheless, I'm pretty sure I"m losing it.
Especially when my recitations broke down into spontaneous compisitions (in iambic pentameter) about the conditions of the shelves. >_<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what gives?! here, have a happier quote.

"this above all: to thine own self be true,
and it must follow, as the night the day,
thou canst not then be false to any man."