Monday, January 7, 2008

POP QUIZ!

1. In The Amber Spyglass (third in the "His Dark Materials" trilogy, which begins with The Golden Compass, recently made into a movie), Will and Lyra's daemons finally settle into permanent forms. What are those forms?

Umm...kind of a lame quiz because I don't have any other questions at the moment.
Not that anyone answers them anyway.
Especially when I've been neglecting my blog for a while.

Anyway, something I noticed while playing LoZ Twighlight Princess while wandering around at night in search of poes.
Orion, the constellation....And other real constellations in a fairly accurate portrayal of the night sky from, I assume Japan.

Anyway, will try to post more.
And to keep up with other people's blogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cats. the big, pretty kind.

twilight princess is beautiful.

i'm so sorry i haven't checked in in so long. *cries*