Saturday, December 25, 2004

Settle in folks. I've got a lot to say.

Let me start with a brief overview of the Agnostica party.
(If you don't know what Agnostica is, look HERE)

After much delay and problems, Tommu (You're unmocking spoof) offered to host.
(This was a problem because Dr. Shin, whose idea it was, ended up not being able to host due for reasons which I am not at liberty to discuss)
Aaaaanyway, I managed to get a Tamagotchi out of the Schrodinger box (you did look at the website, right?)
So now I'm stuck taking care of the little pixel fella....all he does is eat and poop. T_T
It's actually quite funny.
I had lots of fun, although, in my antisocial way, I played Halo 2 while everyone else was playign Star Wars Trivial Pursuit.....I know I shouldna...but, ah well.
And I got a chocolate santa out of the random bag of fun.
And after all, since tuesday was the solstice, the days all get longer from here on out! ^-^

And now, on to wednesday.
Wednesday, I had to go to court.
Last thrusday, on the way to an orchestra concert at my old HS, I turned left in front of someone and got into a wreck.
Fortunately no one was hurt, although my airbag did go off.

I ended up having to pay a $30 fine plus $60 in court fees.
$90.
Yay.
And now on to happier things.

It snowed ALL day wednesday.
Thursday morning, we had a level 3 snow emergency.
IE: Emergency vehicles were the only ones allowed on the roads.
The main roads were cleared by noon, though.
I started shoveling at about 3:00.
At 5:00, it was to dark to shovel, and I was only 2/3 doen with the driveway.
That snow was deep!
Ah well, I made mucho dinero in the process.

So, today, I dug my car out (took an hour) and me and my dad went to the mall where I did some last minute shopping and he did whatever it is he does when I'm not around.
My mom, brother, and sister all went skiing.
Thsi evening, we went to the Christmas Eve church service.
However, it was canceled at our church, due to the parking lot not being cleared of snow.
So, we went to the service at the Methodist church where we used to go for X-mas eve when I was younger. (I was thrilled. It made this Christmas more special)

I also got some new snow boots at the mall.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention something.
Our network router is out.
It went down abotu 1:30 on thursday.
I worked on it some today, but couldn't get it fixed. (yet)
This means that I cannot access the internet on my laptop.
I did, however, manage to bypass the router so that the family computer does have a connection.

Cuz I wanted to rant about my life.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that last wednesday I had dinner and hung out with an old friend of mine. (female, possible romantic inerest, we're sorta eachother's backups =D )
It was a blast. I'd missed her.

So anyway, that's all.
TTFN,
Jens, AKA Yensil, AKA MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE! (It'll be Christmas here in eastern time in 5 minutes!

11 comments:

working on my sincerity said...

*hugs* I'm happy everything - er, almost everything(blasted connection/court) - is going good. Merry Christmas, and I hope you've had a great time at home, and I hope you keep having a good time. ^^

I was going to say something deep and thoughtful, but I forgot. =/ So, I'll just say...Merry Christmas. Again. ^^;

---May the spoofs guide you---
Mouse

Anonymous said...

Hi Yensil's back! This time it's personal.,

I was browsing for information on youth with adhd when I came across your site and boy am I glad I did.

Although not totally the same, I believe that the work we are doing has some synergy to it.

I am researching information on adhd in general and am trying to make as many connections as possible so that my subscribers can have the maximum chance of controlling their adhd.

Are there any resources on youth with adhd that you recommend I visit?

Would very much appreciate your input on the subject.

Thank you for your blog post.

Warmest regards,
Hoe Bing

Anonymous said...

Hi Yensil's back! This time it's personal.,

After much heavy reading your blog provided just the right amount of fun. Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Yensil's back! This time it's personal.,

Hi, my name is hoe bing and I am on a search for the latest information on ADHD.

Initially I was surfing websites to find information on child with adhd but I found a whole heap of pure commercial content that led me nowhere.

It was such a relief to come by your blog and find some useful information. Thank you!

Personally I am working on a holistic approach to adhd and would value your input greatly.

I have a blog and also a subscriber following who would definitely benefit from your insights on adhd.

If you could take a moment to visit adhdpodcaster and make a comment, it would be very much appreciated.

P.S Would you be interested in joint venturing and researching adhd solutions?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Warmest regards,
Hoe Bing

Anonymous said...

Hi Yensil's back! This time it's personal.,

Awesome post!

Anonymous said...

Hello Yensil's back! This time it's personal. (I hope that is the right name):

Hi my name is hoe bing and I have been on a research mission to crack the problem that is kid with adhd.

You see ADHD is my passion and I have been pursuing it in the most holistic way possible. In fact that is exactly what brought me to your blog. Last week I spent 10 hours during the weekend trying to sort out the wheat from the chaff when it came to ADHD websites but no luck there. Most of the websites were of a commercial nature, no one was really interested in providing a full picture and I was getting disheartened.

By chance though I stumbled upon a few personal blogs, like Charles Blanc who is the adhd adtivist. Charles blog was personal and informative and he was exceptionally kind (responded to my post within a few hours and we have been working together to get the word out since).

Yensil's back! This time it's personal., my intention is really simple, basically my subscribers are looking for quality information and so far it is personal blogs like yours that have yielded the best unbiased information. I would like to request your help.

Because of the great response from other blog owners I have decided to create my own blog called the adhdpodcaster. If you have some time please take the time to post information that you would find useful to my subscribers.

Please don't limit yourself, just like the great job you have done at your blog put whatever information you have come across. The different areas that I am working hard to get more information on is the involvement of sleep and adhd, nutrition, relationships, cognitive behaviour therapy, subliminals and also learning tools.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for your blog, it makes great reading and keep up the good work.

Have a great day.

Warmest regards,
Hoe Bing

Anonymous said...

Hi Yensil's back! This time it's personal.,

After much heavy reading your blog provided just the right amount of fun. Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Yensil's back! This time it's personal.,

Awesome post!

Anonymous said...

Hello Yensil's back! This time it's personal.,

Hi, my name is hoe bing and I am on a search for the latest information on ADHD.

Initially I was surfing websites to find information on children adhd but I found a whole heap of pure commercial content that led me nowhere.

It was such a relief to come by your blog and find some useful information. Thank you!

Personally I am working on a holistic approach to adhd and would value your input greatly.

I have a blog and also a subscriber following who would definitely benefit from your insights on adhd.

If you could take a moment to visit adhdpodcaster and make a comment, it would be very much appreciated.

P.S Would you be interested in joint venturing and researching adhd solutions?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Warmest regards,
Hoe Bing

Anonymous said...

Hi Yensil's back! This time it's personal.,

I've seen this post before but important things are always worth reminding. After all, repetition is the mother of learning.

Anonymous said...

Hi Yensil's back! This time it's personal.,

Love the fun blog, came across it while having a break. Ta.