Friday, December 3, 2004

So....where do I go from here?

Yeah, so here I am, pulling an allnighter to work on essays.
Fun....
Hence my need for a short blogging break.
Plus the fact that I haven't updated in a while.
I have about four poems in the works.
But they don't seem to want to go anywhere just now.
Ah well.
Maybe I should write another short story.
If I get any ideas that is.
Right now, it's time to hit the caffeine.
>_<
Right.
College kills.
But not as badly as speed.
Don't drive fast, guys.
Speed kills.
Aaaaaaaanyway.
Back to work for the poor tired yensilmonkeykittywhatever.

3 comments:

working on my sincerity said...

>_> <_< Don't drive fast...does that mean my sister's gonna kill? =O Bum bum buuumm...

Anyway, bleh. *pets* I have sympathy for you. Do you feel it oozing? OOZING?! ...seriously. >_< All-nighters and essays apart usually aren't fun...but together? *shudder* I'm sorry. ._.

Anywho...uh...taunting time. Nyaah! You're in college and I'm not!!

...^^; Yah know I love ya, dontcha?...uh...okay. I think I'll stop rambling now. ...uh...have...fun? I donno. XD

---May the spoofs guide you---
Mouse

Yensil blogs again! said...

Mousey, your sister's gonna DIIEEEEEE! T_T!

Yensil blogs again! said...

Julesy, during the summer I pulled a 42 hour period without sleep.
I now have no idea how I managed it. O_O