Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Been wanderin around the LiveJournal community.

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your own bulletin...along with these instructions.
5. Don't search around and look for the "coolest" book you can find. Do what's actually next to you.

"My wife and my sister will never recover from their horror."
From Mary Shelly's classic work of horror: Frankenstien.
It was the first thing I saw when I looked up at my bookshelf.
Go read my poem, and my shakespear spoof if you haven't seen them already.
Laters,
Y-monkey

2 comments:

working on my sincerity said...

XD

For some reason, that is exceedingly amusing to me.

Then again, I've known one of my friends for too long. >> << Don't make me elaborate. XD Anyway, uh...I guess that's all. *shrug*

---May the spoofs guide you---
Mouse

Yensil blogs again! said...

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!
And here Justin said no one liked that character.
Although, apparently, Wizaards had the same idea.
Ah well, too bad for his closed mindedness.