Sunday, November 7, 2004

Not so often anymore

Long time no post.
I guess I haven't had that much to say recently, since I haven't been updating frequently.
Here's some quizzes for ya.
You Are A Razorblade.


Sharp, clever, but lost in a world of misunderstandng, you are the razorblade. You like blood and pointy objects... actually, you're like me! yay for you! i always find this group has the bestest people, too!

Which Inanimate Object Are You? (With Pictures)

I keep tellin you Adam, it's NOT fire.
Air!

The element of air is ... nice. One thinks of clouds and suns and butterflies..
the reality of air is in the "not so nice" things. storms, lightning, tornados, and blizzards are all included.
Air means basically that you are bipolar. There are goods and bads.
Air is essential to life, but also a cause of the loss of life.
it's very interesting and breathtaking at times. you are a beauty to the world, but make sure you don't show your bad side ALL the time. :)

What element best decribes you?





You are the Red-Eyes Black Dragon! ATK/2400
DEF/2000


What Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Yeah, 'sall fer now,
Jens

2 comments:

working on my sincerity said...

In response to the above poster's comment(Juelsey? Julesey? Julsey? I already forgot. x.x), I was the element death, too. And my friend got turnip. 8D Small world? Or rather, small quizzes? >>

Anywho, from what I've seen about you so far, Yensil, I'd say that those were pretty true. Then again, I donno much, so...>> *shrugs* ^^;

Anyway, I'm glad you posted. You should do it more often. XO ^^;

---May the spoofs guide you---
Mouse

Yensil blogs again! said...

I should post more of.....
Karmic revenge, Julesy, karmic revenge.
*looks down and shakes head*
And, yeah, Mouse, I thought they were prett accurate too.
Except the razor blade, I wasn't so sure about that one.
The other two fit perfect though.