Monday, January 10, 2005

Back in action once again!

Well, to celebrate my return to school, I thought I'd give you all a poem.
I've been meaning to post it for a while, now.

Ironies

You always need a sheet of paper
Right after one is torn,
And your socks are always stinky
The day after they are worn.

Your stars are only lucky
When they're falling from the sky,
And if you ever say hello,
Then you have to say goodbye.

And an essay can't be written,
If you haven't read the books,
And a fish cannot be caught,
If you didn't bait the hooks.

And you cannot know a person,
Until you know eachother's names.
And a sword is only tempered,
When it passes through the flames.

And if something isn't broken,
Then it cannot be repaired.
And if you were once hated,
Then at least, somebody cared.

And if nothing has gone wrong,
Then it cannot be set right.
And sometimes you can lose,
Just by choosing not to fight.



Well, as some of you know, I had some difficulty last semester.
Over break I did some counseling to help me deal with my problems.
We worked out various ways I can try to get myself to work.
...I'd better go get started. ^-^
Jens

1 comment:

working on my sincerity said...

Yay! You posted! ^^ First off, nice poem, again. ^^

"And your socks are always stinky
The day after they are worn." - That made me laugh. XDD

Anywho, I really liked how you ended it, and the overall theme. I'm glad that you're getting help with yer school stuff; maybe I should try and do the same...0.o Nah. Not now. XD

By the way, you were right, I did regret staying up until 3. I mean, I only woke up at 7:50. XDDD

Anywho, nice poem. ^^

---May the spoofs guide you---
Mouse