Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Give it another go.

When I woke up this morning, I did not expect to spend my evening pondering the meaning of trust and comparing life to video games.
And yet, it happened.
So, yeah, life is unpredictable like that.

So far my second semster has been going well.
I think I'm gonna enjoy my classes. ^-^
And of course, I'm gonna work hard.
My goal is to get straight A's this semester.
I figure, if I aim high, I can't hit the ground, even if I do miss the target.
Erm...yeah, I guess that's all for now.

Can't keep me down,
I'm on the rebound.
Not gonna fail.
Now I'm gonna sail.
Gonna sail into the clear blue sky.

Yensilthebrave

1 comment:

working on my sincerity said...

I like little surprises like that. It makes my days entertaining, even on a dark subject, like trust.

^^ G'luck with this semester.

---May the spoofs guide you---
Mouse