Monday, May 21, 2007

Hare today, Goon tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I didn't make it to church yesterday, so last week's happy event of being the first time in almost three (two and ahalf?) years that I've gone is, as yet, an isolated event. (Though I still intend to make it a habit.) Unfortunately, yesterday I was just too tired. This is, for once not do to a failure on my part, as I skipped my (usually) daily trip to the library in order to go to bed early. However, although I can control when I go to sleep, I can't control when I'll be awakened prematurely by exuberant children who are enojoying the spring weather. Groggy and tired though I may be, I can't suffer myself to curtail their jubilation (should such an act even be achievable) simply for some few more (selfish?) hours of somnolence.
And I really just wrote this for the sake of the last sentence...
Anyway, I'll make sure to go next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a good sentence.