Thursday, May 24, 2007

Upgrade.

Got my federal tax return check.
I'm buying a new computer.
Maybe next year's return'll get me a Wii... >_<
Meh
I'm sure my financial situation will improve before that.
I hope.
I still don't know what level of subsidation I can expect from my parents if (when) I go back to school.
When will that be?
I really want to, but I don't think I want to just go part time and keep working full time as I'd originally planned, and my father suggested, even if it's just for the first semester or two.
I'd kind of like to jump right back in where I left off, only take it slower. My most successful semesters in the past were the ones where I took only 12 credit hours (not including band) instead of 16 (not including band)
I will be doing band again...I hope.
And archery club, assuming I end up at UD like I intend to.
I hear Wright state has a fencing team/club, but...
Well, rather be doing something I already know I'm good (competent) at, even if I'm not competitive (I might even have a chance to play soccer again...although intramurals are a level of commitment I won't want, busy as I'll be) than something I've never tried, interested though I may have been.
So band and archery.
And writing lesson plans...
And lab reports.
I think I'll get my education and G.E. requirements out of the way first, and then get my bio stuff done.
I think I will hold out for a B.S. in biology even though most edu/subject area double majors get B.A.s in both.
But when (if) I decide to keep working on my degree after I'm in the field, I'll want to pursue my masters (PhD? wouldn't that be something) in biology.
Probably with a primary focus in zoology; as interesting as genetics are, soo was and is my greatest love since I first picked up that illustrated book on animals when I was a child.
It had a red squirrel on the cover.
Yeah.
I'm gonna go buy my computer.
Here's to hoping I can afford internet some day.


Wow...I didn't mean to write that much.
I just started and...stream of conciousness.
See? I haven't even stopped yet.
How'm I gonna install iTunes on my new computer without internet?
Not to mention other programs.
Jeez.
This internet thing is such a pain.
Ugh.
Still.
New computer.
Happy thoughts.
Gotta go.
Bai. :D

1 comment:

Greth said...

alsoz, as a notez
wireless intarweb and/or putting relevant proggies on a cd while having teh interweb accessez

i misspelled so many words just now