Friday, June 25, 2004

Bye For Now

Hello all, I will not be able to post next week because I will be unable to access the internet. I am going to NC for a family reunion. I will try to come back tanned and not sunburned like Greth. I will do this by wearing sunscreen. I'm sorry that was kind of mean so I apologize Greth.
Anyhoo, bye, I'll blog in as soon as I can, but until then you'll just have to settle for my expired funniness. HaHa I laugh at you.
Wow, I'm being really mean today, I'm also rambling, but hey WTH, for some people that's all they do on their blogs.
If I come back and find that my house has been looted, I will find you and I will kill you. Slowly. With toothpicks.
...
Yeah,
...
Anyway I broke Justin, sorry, but i do plan on fixing him, eventually,...
Well that's all for now. I'm going to post a funny conversation between me and sulin donodel AKA yourunmockingspoof AKA Tommu Howard...
The breaking of Justin will be explained therein.
BFN.

No comments: