Thursday, June 24, 2004

THBBT

this is me sticking my toungue out at the world at giving it one big, honkin, wet, RASBERRY.
So there.
Come on guys i need some feed back. Post some comments. Please.
And also, please keep comments clean and avoid strong language, I would hate to offend some one (yeah right) (well at least not because of language, it's too trivial a thing to get upset about.)
Soo... I'm bored there's no one online to talk to and I'm running out of ways to procrastinate so It looks like I'll have to work.
Oh well,
All right, well I don't really have much of anything to say so I guess I'd better get to work.
Oh! by the way I've added to my sayings list so scroll down and look. I'll update that post continuosly as I come up with things to say, so check it out every once and a while.

4 comments:

Yensil blogs again! said...

haha, curse on your own page, I don't care, just don't cuss just for the hell of it you have better things to do with your time (hopefully)

Raptur said...

comment

Anonymous said...

Ya know I just said that so that he would cusss, don't know why I'm commenting, no one other than me is ever going to read this far back into the archives....

Yensil blogs again! said...

Once again I don't know why that posted anonymously