Thursday, June 24, 2004

Things I Say


I Just thought I'd share a few of my favorite sayings, watch out these may count as wisdom some day

As I was walking up the stair
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish, he'd go away

Yo ho, Yo ho, a pirate's life for me

Said the Pi man to Simple Simon…

NINJA’D!

Look out, Jedi Ninjas behind you!

I'm ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD,
oooooh shiny...

And
I
Jumps

Tommu the Wonder Kitty

Beware the Dread Ninja Pirate.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

THBBT!

HEY! No Ninja's in the house.
Take it outside.

Did the cat step on your keyboard,
or are you just happy to see me?

3.1415926535897932383328462648...

YAYEE!

Kitsu! Back At choo!

I-NINJA!

I frekking stole it from Adam

Ooooooooh, shiiny.

Bleeeueewgh!

ICKY

Email is like a prison. A prison with no walls.
And no toilet: Strong Bad

Your Head A Splode: Strong Bad

Watch the frog.

Ya gotta have blue hair: Strong Bad

HIYEE!

Red Bull gives you wiiings!

Boredom does terrible things to people!

"SPOON!"-The Tick

Watch for falling ninjas.

Eat, drink, and be hairy, for tomorrow we shave.

Watermelons!

So long, and thanks for all the kitsune.

Is she cute???

more coming soon...

No comments: