Friday, July 9, 2004

Bye again...

Well I'm off to Hawaii on saturday and will be gone till the 21st, i'll try to post again tomorrow (later tiday since it's one o'clock)
I'm in a really wierd mood tonight, I feel,
floaty
i guess
i don't know
but i kinda like it
this must be how tommu feels
when he posts his really long posts,
i'm going to kings island tomorrow
it should be fun...
i'm listening to the soundtrack from "A Beautiful Mind" right now
it's very feathery/floaty music,
perfect for my mood,
good for sleeping to,
i like it
tommu just AIMed me
i'll be right back
i can't ignore the flashing orange light any longer
i'm back
don't know what to say
i really like this music
it's perfect for my mood right now
wait
oh, i'm repeating myself
sorry
well i should go to sleep soon
i'm already up later than i planned...
really floaty
i wonder if this is what it's like to be high?
feels great
i think it's induced be lack of sleep
the orange light is flashing again
damn aim
it's so persistent and annoying
always wants to be the center of attentio
i really should get more sleep
this can't be healthy
i have to get up at eight thirty tomorrow
to go to kings island
so i should probably go
it's been great talking to you
but i need to sleep
i'm going to post now
goodbye.

No comments: