Wednesday, July 21, 2004

N is for Noodles!!!

Aloha my precious.
In Hawaii, the cool thing to do is to put pieces of white coral on the black lava rock on the side of the highway to spell things, the above and the title are two examples.
So any way, I had a great time.
I lost my cell phone.  Last day and i leave it in the airport in Honolulu.
Oh well.
Back to my adventures, I went parasailing, which was fun.
Also went to see the Pu'u O'o Lava vent which was really cool (or should I say hot?)
Watched the sunset from the top of Mauna Kea, then stargazed from one of the clearest skies on earth.
Saw dolphins, and they were very playful, which was great.
Lots of swimming.
And my favorite was: (drumroll)
Snorkleing, 4 seperate bays.
I saw sooo many fish, you wouldn't believe how many different kinds.
Hopefully got some good pics with the underwater disposable camera.
Swam with turtles, about a foot away, they were much friendly, did not touch though 'cause it's not aloud.
And finally I got lots of postcards which I will hopefully send eventually.
Oh and Adam might like to know that I successfully "touched" the Ka'a or spirit of the mountain on Mauna Kea.

No comments: