Friday, July 9, 2004

DOT DOT DOT

The elipsis (...) is by far my fave punctuation mark, I use it most often, even with other P-marks (i.e. ??? or !!!). I guess three is just such a purty ### that I can't resist it... YAY!!! and after reading this you wil say ???
The elipsis indicates that there is more to follow, therefore it is the ultimate in suspense: The Suspensory Punctuation Mark (SPM, hmm... try mixing those letters up a little...)
BTW I Had a great time at Paramount's King's Island today, and tomorrow I go to Hawaii, YAY!!! (exclamatory elipsis)
I'm taking my laptop, but I prolly won't have internet, but if I do, I'll continue to update my blog.
Oh yeah,,,((comentary elipsis?) I'm not sure that one's legal...) I also got 2 new knives (POINTY!!!) one is pretty plain, but cool shaped and the other has a really cool chinese dragon engraved on the handle)
???internet??? (interrogatory elipsis)
we'll see...(there it is again...)
good bye...(you just can't get rid of them...)
And now every one wonders what I will post next...
(me too actually, I don't know. Is that bad? Maybe it will cause the world to end...)


No comments: