Friday, July 30, 2004

Peru

Well I'm going on a missions trip to Peru, we will be helping to build a schoolhouse.
Hopefully all the work will help me get back into shape after a long lazy summer.
We are also going to spend a few days in Lima for sightseeing.
I'm still struggling with my spirituality still. It's a faith thing, I really need something to hold on to, and I can't accept atheism and have rejected christianity, so I guess I'm temporarily agnostic.
But I'm at a point where I'm pretty much grasping of whatever I can get a hold of. Either that or I try to distract myself from the topic (not hard since I'm ADHD).
Nevertheless, I need help. I just don't know what to thik anymore.
well I guess that's all for now.

2 comments:

Greth said...

Look at religion.

They're all right. All of them.

They just interpreted it wrong.

Go with that.

Yensil blogs again! said...

I'm thinking reincarnation sounds good