Thursday, July 29, 2004

A few days late

I meant to update my blog sooner, but the past two days i was too tired and distracted to do so.
so anyway, here goes:
On monday, after the party and not enough sleep, I got up at 9:00am and went to help finish striking the set, I had to help rewight the fly-rail, which was fun cause i haven't been up on the grid/loading deck in 4ever, since i was a sophomore actually.
Then I went over to Adam's house 4 a while to talk, then I went with my bro, Adam, Justin, and Tom to see I-Robot, which was a kickass movie.  I really enjoyed it anyway.
Then on Tuesday, I spent the day taking my sis shopping, and we got food too.  In the evening Niels and I went to see Anchorman, which was also a pretty good movie.
Today I spent at King's Island with Tom, we had a great time.
Tomorrow I will spend most of the day packing for the missions trip to Peru. I'll be in such good shape when I get back.  Soon after I return I will be leaving 4 college, wish me luck.
That's all for now, ta ta.

No comments: