Sunday, August 1, 2004

Peru Too

Well I've been in Peru for one day, we went to the market, and i got a hat that says "la hoja de coca no es droga" or the coke leaf is not a drug. I also got an ocarina to add to my collection, and some pan pipes. That's about it, the reason I can post this is that the hotel we're at has free internet services. We had a bit of trouble getting here though, the plane from chicago to miami was delayed, so we missed our flight to peru. Fortunately it was the airlines fault (not the weather) so they put us in a hotel and flew us to dallas and to peru from there, the next day. Why we had to go to dallas i don't know. I guess there were no available flights out of miami that day, our luggage was already in peru when we arrived, so it managed to get on an earlier flight...
Oh well, so far i'm having fun, i'll try to keep updating as long as i have internet access, which will only be for about 3 more days.
Cya fer now,
Jens

No comments: