Thursday, August 19, 2004

I Wish I Were A Coconut

Wow! I'm kinna behind on my posts. I need to tell you about that crazy time I stayed awake for 43 1/2 hours, and that I've moved to college and am adjusting well to dorm life.
BTW I love Kirby, Kirby is my Jesus, well not Jesus, but at least one of the saints. St. Kirby, yeah that'll work. Best classic game boy (origional) games are Kirby or Mario, but I like Kirby best.
Now where was I? Oh yeah dorm life. Yeah it's pretty easy going, I get along fine with my roomie (so far, he hasn't seen me at higher levels of craziness yet)
Speaking of craziness how many of you have at actually seen me during a melt down?
I know John has at scout camp a long time ago, and Tom ran John Colter with me, not something he is likely to have forgotten, but other than that I'm a bit hazy on the details, this is not ordinary run of the mill hyperness, or even extreme hypernes, if you've seen it, then there should be no doubt in your mind about it's intensity.
Well that's all fo now, I shall leave you with this poem:

Dreams
Random thoughts aren't hard to find
In recesses of my mind
Silent sailors swiftly slide
Wading waters waiting wide
Making sense is not much fun
Says the dreamer to the sun
So maybe tell it to your son
A child lets out a thousand sighs
The dreams play out behind my eyes

BTW how many lines, syllables, etc, are in a haiku, what's the format? help me someone. :gonk: :n
bye,
Jens

3 comments:

Raptur said...

hehe... scout camp.

That was an experience :D
and a good one too

-=-raptur-=-

Yensil blogs again! said...

It's not a goatee, it's and actual beard, but i'm keeping it pretty short

Anonymous said...

Hm, no one told you....or maybe they did, just I didn't know e.e; A haiku is

5 syllables
7 syllables
5 syllables

And voila! 8D Yeh, they're fun to make up *does that in meh free time*