Friday, August 27, 2004

Most Horriblest Title Ever!!!

I wrote a poem today....did some other stuff to, but it isn't done yet, I have a bit of work to do.... In the meantime....I don't know, I guess I'm a little depressed, I should probably eat and sleep more frequently, probably....
Well, my roomate is gone for the weekend, apparently this is going to be a regular thing, Don't know what I'll with all that time to myself. Probably continue to waste my life here at my computer.
There was other stuff I wanted to say but I can't remember...OH yeah, I walked down to the super market last night, but they wouldn't take my checkbecause it was my first one. Apparently I have to write a check and it has to be cashed, then they'll take them. All that walk for nothing....

Any way, here's the poem, stay tuned for more, and I know there was more I wanted to say, but I can't remember so....


Signal Interrupted (Before The Code Was Sent)

Words in my head
I write them down
Don't know what I said
Try not to frown

Think through the pain
From this flesh wound in my heart
Tried to explain
But I just drove us more apart

I ride hell bent
For leather on the swiftest horse
If I knew what I meant
Then I wouldn't be so coarse

I can't understand
Can't begin to comprehend
Make my last stand
As my world comes to an end


Well that's all, I'm going to try and finish that other one....no I dea when that'll be, so stay tuned.

Wish I had a better title,
Jens

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

XD Now, now. That's actually one of the most amusing titles I've seen so far XP But then again...that's just me, odd teenager of your...um...internet...existance...? o.o *confused self* Anywho.

Damn, it's just great poem after great poem cranking out O.o; I can only write poems when I'm in a really good writing mood...Otherwise I take a shot at it and it kinda...dies *sweatdrop* Heh. I'm really impressed by you, Yensil...^^ maybe, someday *starts looking cheesy*, I'll be just like you, *cheesier* and I'll get to be one of the best poets of all time! *cheesiest* *valiant pose*

XDD! Don't mind me. I just felt like rambling, so here I am, blah-blahing and taking up space on your blog XP Well...um...yeah. Hi. *waves*

---May the spoofs guide you---
Mouse