Saturday, August 21, 2004

TGFC=Thank God For Coffee

the weekend!!! finally!! and i have...nothing to do. So I will be spending this weekend on my computer, yay. Another sleepless night this morning. TGFC!!! I needed it this morning. And i skipped dinner for the second time yester day, so lunch was my last meal till B-fast this morning, and i don't really want lunch right now either... I'm like on an "every other meal" plan or something, meh, this should keep me slim and fit, combined with situps and pushups, not that i'm fat, i just eat to much for someone as lazy as me...Ran out of pretzels, but got more, thank you mom for getting me to get a coffee pot instead of a hot pot. I am mucho pleased.
......
This blog is getting boring, so I'll wrap it up:
classes start on monday (w00t) and I' having a very relaxing weekend in preparation.
ta ta fer now,
Jens.

4 comments:

Yensil blogs again! said...

Wow, I actually bored myself out of my own blog...
hmmm....
Thank Allah For Coffee?

Anonymous said...

XD Yes, yay for caffiene. Not coffee, though e.e; I hate coffee XP Then again, it's always fun to say, 'cause then people are like "O.O Coffee drinker!" But nah, I live on Mountain Dew and Pepsi XDD

Anonymous said...

By the way, the earlier comment *points up* was by me, DespondentDreamer, aka Mouse, aka Emma XP And...so is this one o.o;

Yensil blogs again! said...

Yes, mouse, I can always tell it you because of the prolific XP's XD's and XDD's
thanks for signing your posts though