Thursday, August 26, 2004

Comments For Tommu

OMFG!, I just talked about rythym in my blog tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And of course guesss where i got it....Ms Stewart.
She's a great teacher, you will learn much from her if you listen. Best English teacher I ever had, although Mrs. Webb was pretty good too. And I am very curious as to who is teaching calc for you guys??? My chemistry Prof is an awesome guy...He believes that Calvin and Hobbes is the 2nd best comic ever!!! and he said that "Pogo" or something was the first, I think it's before my time, but I plan on looking it up since my dad recognized it and agreed.....Say Hi to Ms Stewart for us...uh better make that me.... and feel free to show her my poetry or give her teh linky or something, actually, don't do that yet I'm gonna make a freewebs site for just my poetry although I'll continue to post some in my blog as well, so when i've done that you can give her that site.....yeah Tell her I said hi, and don't sleep in english. I think I'm going to have to post this comment in my own blog as well it's so long and deep.......
I gotta new poem, Go read it,
Jens

1 comment:

Yensil blogs again! said...

Thanks I think....Any way this post needs a bit of explanation....It was origionally a comment on tommu's blog (http://unmockingspoof.blogspot.com) but for some reason or another I decided to copy paste it into my blog, who knows why I do the things I do, especially late at night....

couldn't think of a witty thing to write here,
Jens