Monday, August 30, 2004

Gonna Go And Join The HOMESTARMY

I debated all day about whether or not to post, I just couldn't think of anything to write and I didn't want to force something stupid just so that I could sleep... That's right, I just don't feel complete if I don't update my blog every day.
Well, I suppose a few things did happen to me today, I finally got my mail, unfortunatly the reciept for my books wasn't there, I do have an internet cable long enough to reach my desk now (but I've really settled in on my bed T_T) oh well...
I also learned for sure (I've been suspicious) that my Mom reads my blog, and She's going to continue reading it more often...AAAHHHH!!!! QUICK, HIDE THE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!! Love ya mom...ummmm...Two people (NOT MY FAMILY) have asked me for my address so that they can send me care packages (IE food), No mom,you don't know them, but you might consider following their example...Oh, another good thing happened today, I had a nice conversation (on the way out of Biology class) with my lab partner for chemistry (and we didn't just talk about lab either) we just happened to be going the same way, and she had wanted to ask me something (and of course I expanded that into a conversation *is happy*) (yes I really did happen to be going the same way as her, though I wouldn't have hesitated to fake it), She's a very nice girl (as well as good lookin) and I look forward to getting to know her better (god I'm such a nerd, I even over analyze my relationships...Ih well, whatever works)
um...there was something else I wanted to say...but as usual I can't remember...Oh yeah! Still working on that poem (the second half of what eventually became "Pandora") I added some stuff, but It's not finished, and I'm not sure where to go from there, not really sure what I'm trying to say. Oh well, I'll keep working at it, In the mean time, I have lab (bio not chem) at 8:00 tomorrow, so I need to go to bed, Bye All's
Things're lookin up,
Jens

(PS: my title is a link, don't know if I'll keep doing that or not, but...enjoy, it may even explain the title somewhat.)

No comments: