Tuesday, August 3, 2004

Sssswwwwwwooooooorrrrdddddsssss!!!!!!!!

Went to see some ruins today, they were ok. Good thing: I'm legal for alchohol down here, so my parents will actually buy it for me at restaurants. Like i said, the ruins were okay, I was told that one could draw energy from the walls, but couldn't get any (too crowded I think, it had a very earthy feel), but the real hihglight was the museaum. It was the "gold museaum" a collection of gold artifacts from peru. but when we got there we discovered that the entire first floor was dedicated to weapons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayay!!!!!
so that was a happy. guns, knives, guns, swords, guns, more swords, armour, more guns and swords, shells (as in ammunition, not live rounds though, duh) and helmets, katanas, sabers, rapiers and epees, some broadswords, some axes, and axes+guns, many guns, rifles, blunderbusses, muskets, machine guns, pistol after pistol, a walther PPK (w00t 4 james bond), revolving rifles (like a six shooter only a rifle), and lots of cool stuff like that.
Almost as much fun as the gun section of the Buffalo Bill museaum in wyoming (which I highly recommend)
That's all for now, I'll try to post again tommorrow.

No comments: