Thursday, October 14, 2004

Goin Home!

If everything goes well, I will be home this weekend. And a good thing too, I miss my family, my friends, my kitties...and the stars. I plan on sitting and looking at them all by myself for a while, I haven't been able to do that in a while. It's funny, how I always took it for granted, I didn't look at the stars all that much, and it wasn't until I couldn't see them that I missed them.
I guess it's the same with all the things I left behind, I'm sure this has been said before but, I guess you don't really know how much you're gonna miss something, until you don't have it any more.
At any rate, as long as I
A: finish my test early enough,
B: don't get lost or delayed, and,
C:Just plain make it on time,
(to the bus station)
Then I'll face a five-six hour ride home, and at the end, home.
I'm looking forward to it.

Cya'll at home,
Wish me luck,
Jens

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get home, Yensil. I really, really do.

-DespondentDream-